What's new

New message

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It just happened again. I was reading New Posts, taped on a post to read it, finished reading the post, tapped the back button to return to New Posts and got CloudFlare again.

I am getting that message too, intermittently during a browsing session. it is very annoying now.

Could be related to the use of the "back" button. Back is like a resubmission of previous data.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Don’t k ow if it helps but I’m having this same issue using Safari on the iPhone. I can’t advance past the cloudfare load. I’ve dumped cache and cookies and it has not resolved.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Don’t k ow if it helps but I’m having this same issue using Safari on the iPhone. I can’t advance past the cloudfare load. I’ve dumped cache and cookies and it has not resolved.
I was having the same issue on my Android as I use DuckDuckGo as a browser. I had to "un-fireproof" B&B, force stop DuckDuckGo, restart it, and then re-fireproof B&B. Works fine now.
Till I did that I could sit on that page for an hour with no change, so I suspect it has to do with some privacy setting on Safari that is keeping you out.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Only real fireproof is ad pop up blocker. I did disable that. And reload and re bloack and tan into the same issue

I tried multiple browsers even downloaded obscure browsers and VPN and proxy and tried logged in and tried while logged out as if I wasn't a member. Nothing worked.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I don't mind the message... at least, the site is moving again. It was unusable the other day... Photos wouldn't load. Page access took a longggggggggg time. Everything is better now other than the message every so often.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Could be related to the use of the "back" button. Back is like a resubmission of previous data.
I initially thought the same but then it only happens with B&B and not other forums that utilise CloudFlare to mitigate DDoS attacks.

Maybe other sites cache previous pages and use them while B&B reload from a snapshot setting.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I initially thought the same but then it only happens with B&B and not other forums that utilise CloudFlare to mitigate DDoS attacks.

Maybe other sites cache previous pages and use them while B&B reload from a snapshot setting.
Settings were likely enhanced because of the DDOS attack. It seems as though it has been dialed back some now.

Top Bottom