What's new

New message

I've got it too. Here's a screenshot.
Screenshot 2022-03-27 8.20.40 PM.png

Isaac can’t get in and has cleared his cache and history. He gets that popup but thats as far as he gets.
Anybody else having trouble getting on?
Thanks in advance for any help.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I get to the site, but I get that screen first. And...at times...the site becomes unresponsive. Sometimes it's fine...but it can become completely unresponsive.

I couldn’t open up badger and blade yesterday :/
Today it’s a little better but still slower then other websites.
I’m also getting that check website cloud flare thing each time I go to open the site. At least I’m here now and can look at lather again

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
I couldn’t open up badger and blade yesterday :/
Today it’s a little better but still slower then other websites.
I’m also getting that check website cloud flare thing each time I go to open the site. At least I’m here now and can look at lather again
Ditto. Got it using Taptalk. Did not keying badger and blade.com.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
It's Cloudflare checking IP's to make sure there's not another Distributed Denial of Service Attack.on the site.
That I understand it when I log in, but why check again randomly while I am still logged into and browsing B&B? I have never had that with other sites that use CloudFlare to check for DDoS attacks.

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
That I understand it when I log in, but why check again randomly while I am still logged into and browsing B&B? I have never had that with other sites that use CloudFlare to check for DDoS attacks.
I get it when first opening the site, but have never gotten it after initially opening B&B. I don't get it while browsing, but we'll take a look.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I get it when first opening the site, but have never gotten it after initially opening B&B. I don't get it while browsing, but we'll take a look.
It happened last, just before I wrote post #15 in this thread. If it happens again, I'll report it here.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
It just happened again. I was reading New Posts, taped on a post to read it, finished reading the post, tapped the back button to return to New Posts and got CloudFlare again.

Top Bottom