What's new

Hello guys, I've been a long time lurker,over a year or so. I love the site, its been incredibly helpful. My shaving arsenal includes a EJ best badger brush, EJ DE89, black handled SS (my favorite), a long handled black super adjustable, and my latest score this weekend at a flea market, a blue tip SS and non date code SS. I have a ton of creams/soaps, but I don't know what I would do without my Cella and Proraso creams! Thanks for all the help getting into this great hobby!

Hello and welcome to B&B. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Hello guys, I've been a long time lurker,over a year or so. I love the site, its been incredibly helpful. My shaving arsenal includes a EJ best badger brush, EJ DE89, black handled SS (my favorite), a long handled black super adjustable, and my latest score this weekend at a flea market, a blue tip SS and non date code SS. I have a ton of creams/soaps, but I don't know what I would do without my Cella and Proraso creams! Thanks for all the help getting into this great hobby!
It's not really a hobby, more of a grooming ritual....it's a hobby if you start collecting.

Top Bottom