What's new

New member, with question...

The butterfly (TTO, twist to open) might be a Weishi. Post a picture and someone might be able to identify.
20220315_095718.jpg

The world has definitely turned for you. Welcome to the forums. Coming from a tugging and pulling cart experience, you'll more than likely find that your 23c royally kicks the snot out of that on a regular basis. It's been my experience that, as you continue on the journey you find yourself wondering what could make your shave even better. This leads to what's popularly known as the "rabbit hole" effect...trying different hardware and software to see what works better and what doesn't. Eventually, you land on a setup or three that hits your sweet spot time and again. And then, the shaving life is good!

Happy Shaves!
It's been a great experience so far.

I've picked up a small variety of Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving creams (sandalwood, lavender, lemon-lime) and the scents are an amazing part of the ritual.

Now that I'm retired and don't have to rush in the morning to shave, it's become an indulgence rather that a chore.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
It's been a great experience so far.

I've picked up a small variety of Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving creams (sandalwood, lavender, lemon-lime) and the scents are an amazing part of the ritual.

Now that I'm retired and don't have to rush in the morning to shave, it's become an indulgence rather that a chore.

TOBS creams have always been good performers for me...easy to build slick, creamy, protective lather. Can't go wrong with them in my opinion.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I still have the butterfly and after doing a bit of research it looks like it may be a Viking clone but there is not a single identifying mark on it, so I have no idea who made it. The plating seems good, it locks up solid and has decent weight, so still feels like a bargain at 15 bucks. I probably will give it another run, but I'm currently smitten by the 34c.

And after promising not to get carried away, I also have a vintage Superspeed on the way. 🙂
You will find VERY FEW Gents on here that get carried away in this "hobby!"

LOL, five years on B and B and I STILL have a problem admitting I'm obsessed with my incredibly handsome face.....

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
You will find VERY FEW Gents on here that get carried away in this "hobby!"

LOL, five years on B and B and I STILL have a problem admitting I'm obsessed with my incredibly handsome face.....

You no doubt are an ambassador to factory floor silliness, and ambassador to handsomeness apparently lol. I am glad you are on the forum, your always making me laugh buddy, never change. LOL 😁

Top Bottom