What's new

New Member- The Old Farmer

I want to say hello to everyone and I am glad to be a member. It sure has cost me a lot of money. Lol I think I have bought about six razors in the last month, not counting all the soaps and brushes. Lol I am just an old farmer that likes double edge razors, guns, knives, watches, dogs and motorcycles. If I wasn't buying razors I would probably be spending my money on something else. My favorite razor so far is the Razorock GC .068. I am getting ready to try the .084 plate today or tomorrow. I also have the Muhle Rocco on order with the birchbark handle. I may be asking some question on here because I like to hear what some of the other members have to say.

Welcome!

I have found that the wet shaving hobby costs less than guns and motorcycles, not sure about knives, watches, and dogs because I pretty much only do them one at a time.

I have a Game Changer and a birchbark Rocca as well as too many others. Jump in some discussions and have fun.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Welcome! There is always room for more farmers around here. Especially since the well Tanned Farmer joined. He's nearly ruined the reputation of real farmers!

Welcome, great forum and fun place to be. My brother introduced me to wet shaving and said it saves him lots of money, a better shave, less irritation

I found all the true except saving money LOL

Welcome @Tuco 43 - not a farmer but a few other things in common it seems. I'm only a couple of months ahead of you being part of this community but it's is a great place to hang out and learn. Look forward to hearing more about you and your journey.

Top Bottom