What's new

New Member Here

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. I've also got a Parker Variant, and among my DEs, it's one of my favorites.

Welcome aboard, my next aquisition will be a Parker Variant - soon I hope.
Heard so many good things about it.

I am incredibly happy with my Variant. I bought it sight unseen and was wondering what the quality of an India made razor would be. If you didn’t know where it was made it would be easy to guess Germany or US.

Xxvaleria: since we both like the Variant, I’d be curious to hear what your other favorite DEs are.

Cheers!

Welcome, you could also try these online stores - Fendrihan, Italian Barber and Classic edge. They are Canadian online retailers that seem to cater to US sales. Italian Barber sells lots of interesting razors, brushes and soaps. It can be a bit addicting......
Steve
Thanks Steve, great resources!

hi just to introduce myself .yes I'm new to the world of de shaving having used the overpriced brand name cartridge razors for the past 30 years . I started due to a accidental find in youtube of how to de shave and thought id give it a try and boy was I surprised at the difference . I find the whole experiance from the lathering up to the actual shave more relaxing than before . I know one thing I wont be going back to cartridge ever . so smooth skin to all and happy shaves .

hi just to introduce myself .yes I'm new to the world of de shaving having used the overpriced brand name cartridge razors for the past 30 years . I started due to a accidental find in youtube of how to de shave and thought id give it a try and boy was I surprised at the difference . I find the whole experiance from the lathering up to the actual shave more relaxing than before . I know one thing I wont be going back to cartridge ever . so smooth skin to all and happy shaves .

I know just how you feel :)
4 years ago I bought my first DE razor and I realized how nice shaving can be.
Now it's almost like meditating when I prepare my shaving with pre-shave, lather and put in a new blade in one of my razors.
Quality time :)

Xxvaleria: since we both like the Variant, I’d be curious to hear what your other favorite DEs are.

I'm not normally a fan of DE razors, but I do occasionally enjoy my Parker variant, my EJ DE89, my Feather AS-D2, and my ATT S1. Actually, I enjoy SE razors, most especially Injector razors.

I know just how you feel :)
4 years ago I bought my first DE razor and I realized how nice shaving can be.
Now it's almost like meditating when I prepare my shaving with pre-shave, lather and put in a new blade in one of my razors.
Quality time :)
its great gone are the 5 minute shaves and in come the 15-20 minute shaves of pleasure makes a complete difference to the start of the day .

Top Bottom