What's new

New member here from New Zealand.

Kia Ora muzz or is that Jake?
Some of us are abidexterious, we can DE and SR.
Getting me mixed up with Jake the MUS (muscle) not Muz (Murray) haha. I turned down the part for his role, I was too mean, bahahahaha. Once were Warriors movie for anyone that reads this.

And here I was thinking that all Kiwi men straight razor shaved. Welcome to B&B.
Sometimes we use a Paua shell, sometimes some chipped Greenstone (Jade) or Obsidian, but not the cleanest cutting, haha. Better stick to a bit of stainless double edged blade, less harmful, haha. Thanks for the welcome.

Hello! Sounds like you have a good setup.
I read reviews on here and peoples feedback. Sure helped a lot. not interested in buying several razors so went with the latest, greatest invention and thought to stick with it for now. Experiment with soaps, creams and blades.

Welcome to B&B! It sounds like you have excellent kit put together already. Please come join us at the Henson Razor Club on here. It's a little daunting to get through all the posts, but there is a lot of good information.
Thanks. I will have a looksie.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Sometimes we use a Paua shell, sometimes some chipped Greenstone (Jade) or Obsidian, but not the cleanest cutting, haha. Better stick to a bit of stainless double edged blade, less harmful, haha. Thanks for the welcome.
I beg to differ, Central plateau obsidian can yield a decent edge. Ponamu and paua shells, not so much.

Top Bottom