What's new

New member from the Buckeye State

Been a shaving enthusiast since my twenties (retired now), but haven’t joined any of the forums previously. I’ve been reading the reviews and opinions here for years, and decided it was (past) time to join.

Looking forward to making some new acquaintances here and adding my views and thoughts as I can.

-Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum from Australia Andy. I prefer Andrew myself.

I’d probably lean towards Andrew myself if it weren’t for childhood memories of hearing “Andrew” followed by finding out I’d gotten in some form of trouble. 50 years later and Andy still seems less traumatic...

Welcome. I hope you are enjoying today's lovely weather!

We brought a puppy into the house two weeks ago. Difficult time to initiate house training. Haven’t seen this much snow in Canton before. But only have been here a few years.

Welcome! I grew up in Shelby, but I've lived here in Honolulu nearly fifty years. I don't miss those winters!

This has been an unusually cold and snowy winter here in my part of Ohio. Our son-in-law is from Mexico and had never seen snow before this winter. He’s loving it. The rest of the family not quite as much.

Top Bottom