What's new

New Member from Ohio

Hello my name is Jeremy. I recently was gifted three double edge razors a brush and two soap/aftershave sets from a good friend. I have always shaved using cartridges' but used a brush and soap. He was more than generous and now I am so far down the rabbit hole I can't see the light. In the short time I have been using double edge razors it has become one of the things I look forward to every Morning. Have since purchased 3 other razors and some other soaps and aftershaves. Even built a small stand to hold most of my crap. I am definitely out of control. I have learned a ton just reading through the post. Looking forward to becoming a bigger part of this community.

Attachments

• Shave.jpg
    Shave.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Welcome to B&B. Come on down the rabbit hole. You still have a long way to go. Turn into the straight razor shaft when you get to it. It'll make you a new man.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Jeremy, welcome to B&B glad to have you here. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Hello my name is Jeremy. I recently was gifted three double edge razors a brush and two soap/aftershave sets from a good friend. I have always shaved using cartridges' but used a brush and soap. He was more than generous and now I am so far down the rabbit hole I can't see the light. In the short time I have been using double edge razors it has become one of the things I look forward to every Morning. Have since purchased 3 other razors and some other soaps and aftershaves. Even built a small stand to hold most of my crap. I am definitely out of control. I have learned a ton just reading through the post. Looking forward to becoming a bigger part of this community.
Welcome:)
you already have a really nice setup.

Shaving Panda that is one of the razors I was gifted. He gave me the Brassbird, Lupo 72 and a vintage Gillette. I had no idea the value of what was given to me. The brush is from Sawdust Creations with a badger knot from Maggards. Shaved once with the Brassbird. It's a little aggressive for me right now. Wish i could find the closed comb for the Brassbird.

Top Bottom