What's new

New member checking in

I've been DE shaving for two weeks now and love it! I had been using a brush and soap for a few months and decided to see if "those old razors" were any good or not. I bought an Edwin Jagger DE89, a blade sample pack, and a sample pack of all the TOBS creams. I haven't cut myself yet and am very pleased with the results. Shaving went from a chore that had to be done to a ritual that I enjoy!

Hello and welcome. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Welcome to B&B!

It is amazing what a different perspective makes on shaving in that it goes from a chore to something you look forward to doing.

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

I've been DE shaving for two weeks now and love it! I had been using a brush and soap for a few months and decided to see if "those old razors" were any good or not. I bought an Edwin Jagger DE89, a blade sample pack, and a sample pack of all the TOBS creams. I haven't cut myself yet and am very pleased with the results. Shaving went from a chore that had to be done to a ritual that I enjoy!

What is your shave brush?

Welcome to B&B Dankerz, thanks for the report, sounds like you're off to a great start, enjoy the journey!

Ackvil I'm living in Phoenix right now but grew up around Yuma. I am lucky enough to live fairly close to The Razor Emporium so I have a place locally that I can go for gear. As for my brush I am using a cheap badger brush from a Van Der Hagen set. My wife and I were grocery shopping and when we got in line I remembered I needed some shaving cream. I was looking for something better than what I had been using and saw the mug, brush, bowl combo. I was in a hurry and figured what the heck and grabbed it. I really liked using the set and that is what got me reading here on B&B.

Top Bottom