What's new

New member checking in from the UK

Hey everyone,

Just joined B&B so thanks for having me - looks like a gold mine of information and knowledge on all things shaving. I've already learned so much from the Forum so thanks to everyone for openly sharing their experiences and passion.

I've been shaving daily for the best part of 30 years but only decided to try DE shaving a few weeks ago - I got fed up of shaving gel out of a can so decided to get some soap and a brush which I really enjoyed - so a few weeks later I bit the bullet and bought a DE razor to try instead of my Mach 3 - my standard razor for as long as I can remember. The Mach 3 hasn't been used since and I'm really enjoying shaving for the first time in my life. Definitely a DE razor convert - wish I'd done it years ago.

Delighted to say that with everything I've read here and a couple of YouTube videos, I can now use a DE razor without fear and I'm starting to get some really satisfying shaves - the rest of the time, well, let's just say I'm learning.....

Pleased to meet you all and looking forward to learning more from your collective wisdom, and once I have something useful I can contribute, I'll be sure to join in the discussions and exchanges.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia and thanks for taking the time to check in with us and to introduce yourself to us.

Top Bottom