What's new

New member checking in, also Ontario, Canada

New user checking in. Read the forum rules, and spent a fair bit of time in the WIKI over the last few days.
Live in the Grey Bruce Area.

I've been using shave soaps for a while with my cartridge razors as I simply enjoyed the time to myself, and warm lather on the face. Recently was introduced to DE safety razors, and working through that learning curve. The razor and blades are the only new change - everything else carried over from my cartridge setup.

My typical routine/aka "me time"

Shower
Face Wash: Brickell Clarifying Gel
Pre-Shave: Castle Forbes
Current Shave Soap: Mitchell's "the Fat" - long time favourite of mine
Brush: Badger from Fendrihan(generic)
Razor: Merkur 23C
Blade: still learning - chose Derby as an entry blade - working through the ranks towards Feather in a few weeks
Aftershave: Crown Shaving Co

Hey CLaman! Welcome to B&B! This is probably the best community on the internet.

I'm in the same place, DE-wise, but I wasn't cool enough to have moved to shaving soaps first. Nice!

lasta

Blade Biter
Welcome from the Rock!

Well I'm not on the Rock anymore, but I carry a piece of it with me. Newfie Slate makes great sharpening stones.

I see you are making well informed choices right from the get go. Enjoy the fat!

Welcome from the Rock!

Well I'm not on the Rock anymore, but I carry a piece of it with me. Newfie Slate makes great sharpening stones.

I see you are making well informed choices right from the get go. Enjoy the fat!
The rock is on my short list of places to visit. Would like to do a big fish charter, and take in the experience.

Top Bottom