What's new

New MamaBear soaps

I just wanted to mention how great these new soaps from mamabear are. With the added shea butter and vitamin e, you can really tell a marked difference in moisturizing. My face feels quite nice after lathering up with this good stuff. and it still shaves as well as it always did. Shaving with it also seems to help my always chapped hands. If you haven't tried this new stuff you should consider it, especially for the price.

sparky5693 said:
I just wanted to mention how great these new soaps from mamabear are. With the added shea butter and vitamin e, you can really tell a marked difference in moisturizing. My face feels quite nice after lathering up with this good stuff. and it still shaves as well as it always did. Shaving with it also seems to help my always chapped hands. If you haven't tried this new stuff you should consider it, especially for the price.

Hmmm, I know the Original shea better Honeybee soaps are fantastic. But until now, I thought the only shea butter shaving soaps available were the Honeybee-Spa shea butter shaving soaps. I will have to try and see if the new Mamma Bear soap can match the quality of the Honeybee since changing. It appears that the ingredients are now very similiar.

Be sure to check with sue before you order. All the new soaps are being made with shea, and vitamin e. I know dragon's blood, and rosemary mint are converted already.

Not that I know of, although I'm sure if you have something in mind mamabear would be able to help. Try shooting her an email. By this thread it seems that hydrogen, dragon's blood, and rosemary mint are converted.

The glycerine soaps you are seeing are the ones we are speaking of. I believe, as mamabear's current stocks run out they are being repolaced with the new stuff. I have noticed that the new ones indicate the shea and vitamin e on the label (although not on the website)

I had placed a soap order with Mommabear about two weeks before her release of the revised soaps and now I am seriously considering sending them to shower soap status after my most recent order.

My "Just Rose", Hydrogen and Rosmarry & Mint shea-butter revised soaps are mind-blowingly good! I have not had any nick or irritation issues from the soap and my skin feels very good after a shave.

Just tried Beau Brummel and Autumn Afternoon for the first time this weekend. Great shave soaps. Nice strong scent, silky lather. Very good! Thanks Mama Bear.:biggrin:

Jordan

Top Bottom