What's new

New Maggard Razors aftershave splashes

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried Maggard's new aftershaves that contain alcohol. I've always been a fan of their London Barbershop and Limes & Bergamot scents, but I've always thought their aftershave was slightly tacky. I'm hoping the new iterations are just what I'm looking for.

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried Maggard's new aftershaves that contain alcohol. I've always been a fan of their London Barbershop and Limes & Bergamot scents, but I've always thought their aftershave was slightly tacky. I'm hoping the new iterations are just what I'm looking for.

Couldn't agree more ... I used Limes and Bergamot yesterday (the old version) and while it made my face feel very moisturized and irritation free, my face was tacky all day. I don't mind a little, but all day is a bit much. I'm thinking about adding alcohol to mine but don't want to cut the scent even more than it already is

I'm hoping to try the new formula

Couldn't agree more ... I used Limes and Bergamot yesterday (the old version) and while it made my face feel very moisturized and irritation free, my face was tacky all day. I don't mind a little, but all day is a bit much. I'm thinking about adding alcohol to mine but don't want to cut the scent even more than it already is

I'm hoping to try the new formula

I'm guessing Maggard's thought that to be the case as well, hence the recent introduction of these alcohol based splashes. There was a thread on here recently about adding alcohol to nonalcoholic splashes... May have some good info about proportions if you decide to go that route. I will likely opt for a bottle of the new stuff just out of curiosity.

I'm guessing Maggard's thought that to be the case as well, hence the recent introduction of these alcohol based splashes. There was a thread on here recently about adding alcohol to nonalcoholic splashes... May have some good info about proportions if you decide to go that route. I will likely opt for a bottle of the new stuff just out of curiosity.

I think that was my thread :)

I really like their Limes and Bergamot (old version.) But, the scent doesn't last long. I wonder if it will with the new version?

I really like their Limes and Bergamot (old version.) But, the scent doesn't last long. I wonder if it will with the new version?
I wonder if that has more to do with it being a citrus scent than anything. I've yet to find a truly lasting lime scent. My experience with the London Barbershop aftershave was that the scent was fairly strong.

I have the London Barbershop alcohol based splash. It is nice. My skin doesn't stay tacky for very long. Maybe an hour... The smell lasts several hours. I can usually still get a whiff of it 4-5 hours.

I have the London Barbershop alcohol based splash. It is nice. My skin doesn't stay tacky for very long. Maybe an hour... The smell lasts several hours. I can usually still get a whiff of it 4-5 hours.
Awesome! Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I was hoping for.

Top Bottom