What's new

New Lady shaver here!

IMG_2339.jpg

So here is our stuff, for now.(witch hazel not shown) I still need another brush for hubby for the guest bath, just waiting for the right one to come up for sale. The straight was given to me by my step-dad, its a Gebr Becker Black King, we may never use it but it looks nice in my picture. I primarily use the green bowl, Cella, chrome brush and the '57 tech in the middle. Hubby seems to really like the La Toja stick the best but he uses them all. I can't get over how wonderful my skin (and his!) feels after shaving properly. Makes me wanna do it more, and I have been. Thanks again so much for all of your helpful advice, I thought I could do this on my own, but I was wrong!

View attachment 1153101

So here is our stuff, for now.(witch hazel not shown) I still need another brush for hubby for the guest bath, just waiting for the right one to come up for sale. The straight was given to me by my step-dad, its a Gebr Becker Black King, we may never use it but it looks nice in my picture. I primarily use the green bowl, Cella, chrome brush and the '57 tech in the middle. Hubby seems to really like the La Toja stick the best but he uses them all. I can't get over how wonderful my skin (and his!) feels after shaving properly. Makes me wanna do it more, and I have been. Thanks again so much for all of your helpful advice, I thought I could do this on my own, but I was wrong!
Looks great! Glad you are still involved with this forum. My wife doesn't get on here, but she gets any good information relayed to her. Some of it is about razors, since she shaves with a DE, but she also enjoys the recipes, though I do more cooking now that I work from home and she volunteers at the pantry up to three days a week.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome Brenda!!!
If you live in the continental US and would like to try some blades, I have a newbie blade PIF (pay it forward) thread in this newbie section!! Go check it out!!

Top Bottom