What's new

New knots at Maggards.

Just a heads-up for my friends here that like to try new knots... I just saw that Maggards now sells mixed Badger/boar knots and a brown synthetic. Both are offered in 2 sizes.

I've been wanting to try a mixed knot, and theirs is listed as a 70%/30% badger/boar, using their two band badger. That should have some great backbone!

That mixed one sounds intriguing.

I've always been a boar user. I've only just recently started appreciating 2-band badger, and IMO the Maggard one is exceptionally nice for the money. This really seems like it could offer the best of both, and it just so happens that I've got a very nice handle waiting for a knot.

Definitely will do. I'll likely get one of each of the new ones, just to check 'em out.

Yes! I always love new knots especially from maggard's! I too have a nice handle that's begging for a knot so that mixed badger/ boar should fit the bill. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Excellent, @Graydog I definitely will be interested in your take on 'em. I've got a cart started at Maggards, but I'm waiting 'til after Christmas to pick up some odds-and-ends.

Top Bottom