What's new

New Joiner from England

Hi all, just joined having been a regular reader for the last year. A big thank you to all members, from whom I have learned a great deal. I live just outside of London, and like many others are working from home. While that lasts, Im putting the communte time into wet shaving. Ive done the typical down the rabbit hole of soap acqusition and have 36 pucks to work through (i will seek to excuse this behaviour at some point....). Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Glad you're here, welcome! And no need to excuse yourself for having 36 pucks of soap. Unless you're apologizing for not having enough!!!
:a29:

Hi all, just joined having been a regular reader for the last year. A big thank you to all members, from whom I have learned a great deal. I live just outside of London, and like many others are working from home. While that lasts, Im putting the communte time into wet shaving. Ive done the typical down the rabbit hole of soap acqusition and have 36 pucks to work through (i will seek to excuse this behaviour at some point....). Looking forward to contributing to the forum.
Welcome. If 36 was all you could find the folk here can help you locate some more [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom