What's new

New join

Greetings to one and all. Looking foward to chatting with all of you. Been shaving for 40+ years. Started with a DE. Tried all the "new and improved" razors that came all and all to be lacking in one way or another. Returned to the beginning and have been pleased ever since. Goes to show you don't know what you have until you don't have it anymore. Keenly interested it moving on to straight edge. Have some straights coming from reputable people. Should be here any day now. If anyone has any advice for a newbie don't be shy. I will appreciate any advice given. Thanks.

Joe.:c9:

rebornshaver said:
Greetings to one and all. Looking foward to chatting with all of you. Been shaving for 40+ years. Started with a DE. Tried all the "new and improved" razors that came all and all to be lacking in one way or another. Returned to the beginning and have been pleased ever since. Goes to show you don't know what you have until you don't have it anymore. Keenly interested it moving on to straight edge. Have some straights coming from reputable people. Should be here any day now. If anyone has any advice for a newbie don't be shy. I will appreciate any advice given. Thanks.

Joe,
Let me be the first (hopefully someone else doesn't sneak in before me) to welcome you! Thanks for joining and hope we hear from you often! Check out the reviews section - as I plan on adding quite a fw straight razor review in there over the next few weeks.

Once again - WELCOME TO THE B&B FAMILY!

Thank you one and all. You have made me feel like this is home, where one can always find a willing listener and an understanding heart. Thanks again to all.

rebornshaver said:
Thank you one and all. You have made me feel like this is home, where one can always find a willing listener and an understanding heart. Thanks again to all.

Not only that, you can also find plenty of gents to help you justify your next shaving related purchase!

Top Bottom