What's new

New (ish) UK Based Shaving Supplies Company - Agent Shave -

Good Morning fellow DE/SE/Straight razor aficionados!

I just wanted to share with you my experience of a relative newcomer to the acquisition and distribution that is Agent Shave!

Agent Shave | Traditional Wet Shaving

So where do I begin?
this company came online in November 2017 and within 3 weeks won the SBS (Small Business Sunday) award, and I can tell you, I can see why.

I initially stumbled across them on twitter and initially disregarded them as for some reason there are not many shaving supply websites I can find here in the UK (minus the larger ones Connaught, Traditional Shaving Co and Shave-Shack) so finding smaller businesses that stock a good range has been a task, now whilst Agent Shave does not hold anywhere near the range of the larger companies Agents Shave stocks more than enough for the average shaver, and from a variety of brands, Wickhams, Wolf Pac, P&B, and Edwin Jagger to name a few all for reasonable prices.

Now I, initially used them as I was in the market for something (P&B Spitfire soap) and Agent Shave happened to be on my twitter feed, after clicking on them and realising they were a UK company I thought "hey why not" and quickly bought my wares, (they had a free P&P offer as well, so, bonus!)
Around 2 days later a box arrived, well packaged and secure and discreet (don't want old postie helping himself :-D) inside was a very nice touch, everything wrapped in black tissue paper and stuck down, I like this rather than plastic as you know the planet and all that, and alongside my Spitfire soap was a few samples, P&B Pall Mall, Wickhams Classic 24 and a free blade, these guys sure seem to know there market as a few days later I purchased the Wickhams! :-D :)
Again a nice package arrived, this time alongside my Wickhams was a sample of another soap! I cant remember what it was but I recall not being too keen (something from OSP if I recall)
Now I am not saying they are good simply for the free items they shared, but who doesn't like free things?
Recently, after the success of their free delivery offer, they REDUCED the minimum amount needed to spend from £30 to £15 to qualify for free delivery, If I am right this is now the cheapest qualifying purchase price in the UK? (I may be wrong) and surely this is only yet another great thing Agent Shave are doing?

Since then I have spoken to them via twitter (@agentshave) and Instagram, about many different things, and the latest being in regards to P&B Volupta soap, the very nice folks at Agent Shave have offered to hold one for me simply so I don't miss out (I am particularly looking forward to this one as my wife is buying it for me lol!), now this is not a pre order item so to me, this feels like a very personal thing offered!

All in all, please help support a small independent retailer, whilst they may not have a huge range, they have a huge passion for customer service, so far in all my encounters I have not once walked away disappointed! Now surely that is worth the money itself?

Just to clarify I am in no way endorsed by Agent Shave or anybody who works for them, this is my personal view and choice to share this with like minded shavers in the hope you all have as good an experience as I have.

Happy Shaving Brethren's!

I initially stumbled across them on twitter and initially disregarded them as for some reason there are not many shaving supply websites I can find here in the UK (minus the larger ones Connaught, Traditional Shaving Co and Shave-Shack) so finding smaller businesses that stock a good range has been a task ...
Additionally, do check out Shave Lounge (Number One on my UK list); a very helpful supplier and their shipping is free. :wink2:

Top Bottom