What's new

New(ish) Copperlock knife.

It's not exaxtly brand new, I've had it for a month or so. The Case Copperlock suits my needs just fine. I am pondering getting another with the CV blade.

That is a beauty. I have the same Case handle on a Baby Butterbean. Don't carry it nearly as much as I ought to but love the thing nonetheless.

proxy.php

[MENTION=36723]Captain Pre-Capsize[/MENTION], nice little slippy there. I like the canoe pattern. My father always carries a peanut in his 5th pocket. Not sure if it's a case or buck.
[MENTION=102184]Ad Astra[/MENTION], agreed.

I had been carrying a Kershaw LFK for the last year. Aquired for $13, it has served me very well. They don't have to be expensive to be handy. I have a couple Rough Rider barlows on the way.

I'm participating in the shave sabbatical, and that's going very well. Thing is, I can feel the "urge" coming on with regards to pocket knives. I need to be wary. Nostalgia is a dangerous thing...

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Oh, yeah. Just don't trust memory .... I bought a "classic Buck" folder, like I had in the 1970s ... Now made in China. Anyways. That sucker is heavy, compared to today's Spydercos and so forth.

AA

Top Bottom