What's new

New here. Very excited I found this site.

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. This site was able to steer me in the right direction back to proper shaving. The last time I had a proper shave (at least proper to me they seemed to know what they were doing) was actually in Jerome Arizona at the Puscifer barbershop and I loved it. I used to clean shave with a multi blade cartridge. Then I got lazy and was just letting my bread grow till I couldn’t stand it anymore and just used clippers to trim it back down to the skin.....no more!!!

I ordered up a Murker 34c, assortment of blades to find one I liked, and the Captains Choice sampler pack of shaving creams and balms.

Looking forward to learning more and getting my first good shave.

I am new myself, but your story is similar to mine and reminded me of myself. I just got fed up with a full beard and the razor burn on my neck when I was shaving. It all lead down the rabbit hole of modern, and not so modern, wet shaving. It all eventually lead me to here and after only 2 weeks in this forum, I am completely sold on this place. Welcome and enjoy. I hope you dig it as much as I.

I will definitely check that out!

I love me some good frog slap so laphroig triple wood is definitely up there for me and it’s one I usually always have on hand. Otherwise I like to rotate my selection to try different things.

Received my sampler pack from captains choice today and by far my favorites are the 45th and bayrum. Though I have to say I was pleased with all of them. And boy do they ship fast! Ended up ordering a shave bowl from them as well. Very impressed with the speed of the service.

Welcome to the forum! My wife and I were in Jerome a few years ago and wandered into Puscifer..I didn’t have time for to get a shave though (I think we were killing time before a ghost walk or something..). Anyway, enjoy the Merkur & the samples.

Great choice in the Merkur. It was my first and could easily have been my last, but I gave it away at Christmas to try give someone else the shaving bug.

Top Bottom