What's new

New guy here

Welcome to B&B. I find that unscented Mama Bears is good for sensitive skin as is Cella and Haslinger Shafmilch.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome BostonDE. You've come to the right place! In addition to the other great advice the other members have given you, check out Sterling Soaps. They sell sample size quantities that are very affordable. In fact, I've had some sample size balm for over two years and I use it as part of my normal rotation. They have witch hazel in their formula and it has a nice cooling sensation if you do get irritation from your shave.

Welcome to B&B. Lot's of good suggestions from OP above.
As stated, check out the vendors forum on this site.
For starters, and great products, give Captain's choice and Stone Cottage a try. Both have samples for sale and you will get a decent amount of cream or soap to help you choose what you like best. Maggards also has a lot of samples from various vendors, as well.
Mikey

Thanks. Got my $10 sampler from Stone Cottage today. Used Vanilla and Vetiver today. The girly likes the scent and says it produced a fairly clean shave ( 2 pass with a heavy merkur and 3 use razor blade ).

All good, but of those 4, Cedre Noir is my favorite. Matter of taste. Eventually you will probably try all 15 samples. It's like a disease as all the SC creams are top notch with the scents to match.
Mikey

Top Bottom