What's new

New guy here.

'Evening gents,

Just wanted to say hello. I just registered. This is a really cool forum - lot's of great information. I'm enjoying it. I've been a regular on the "other" forum, SMF, for a while now and I just stumbled upon this forum - didn't even know it existed.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hey" :001_005:

djr7572 said:
'Evening gents,

Just wanted to say hello. I just registered. This is a really cool forum - lot's of great information. I'm enjoying it. I've been a regular on the "other" forum, SMF, for a while now and I just stumbled upon this forum - didn't even know it existed.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hey" :001_005:

Now that we've heard from 10% of our Randy contingent (seriously Randys', how many of there are you on this board? :001_tt2: )...

We're glad to have you! Feel free to make yourself at home.

-Nick

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on the board also. I followed SMF for a while, and never registered, when I found this site I figured I'd go ahead and register so I can be a part of this vast knowledge base. I haven't ever wetshaved before, but am anxiously looking to start. I ordered the DVD, some stuff from qed, and hopefully my fiance will be getting me a brush for Valentine's Day. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Randy

Yes, another Randy, you can call me Randy S.

rschumacher1 said:
I just wanted to say hello to everyone on the board also. I followed SMF for a while, and never registered, when I found this site I figured I'd go ahead and register so I can be a part of this vast knowledge base. I haven't ever wetshaved before, but am anxiously looking to start. I ordered the DVD, some stuff from qed, and hopefully my fiance will be getting me a brush for Valentine's Day. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Randy

Welcome to B&B! You're standing on the brink of an incredible journey. Shaving will never be the same. Peruse the site and jump right in.

rschumacher1 said:

Randy

Randy S,

Glad to have you here! Don't be shy, and don't be a stranger!

Randy (I'd like to think I'm the original Randy here...)

rschumacher1 said:

Randy

Randy,

Welcome aboard! If she's getting you a brush for Valentine's Day, she's definitely a keeper.

PM Randy #27 (rschul2) for entrance into the private "Randy's Only" forum. :wink:

-Nick

Top Bottom