What's new

New guy. Help! Sir Irisch Moos ?

I am new to Badger&Blade! I am so happy I found you guys! I have been a shave gel guy all of my life. I have found so much great information here. Where do most of you buy your soap and brushes? I would also like to try Sir Irisch Moos. I found out it has been discontinued and that makes me want it more!

So far I am going to start with Proraso Shaving Soap and a
Omega Shaving Brush. Pro 48.

I tried some Jack Black cream that was very expensive! It was ok....but I started to read and find out a lot more about shaving cream and soap.

I will take all and any advice!

Skibaron

I would also like to try Sir Irisch Moos. I found out it has been discontinued and that makes me want it more!

Every now and then a stick will show up on the BST. You could save yourself some trouble and get Tabac. It's essentially the same thing, just a different scent.

Moos is also similar to Palmolive stick, with a pine scent.
It's nice, but there a lots of other 'starfish in the sea'!
However, if you'd still like to try a sliver, PM me for a PIF!
I'd only ask that you try it with a razor other than a Cartridge style!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 69
Welcome from another Utahn. Can always use another Salt Laker here. Best advice, keep checking here and something will peak your interest in certain way, like the SIM. I don't know what it smells like, but I'm sure someone here can point you to something similar.

Moos is also similar to Palmolive stick, with a pine scent.
It's nice, but there a lots of other 'starfish in the sea'!
However, if you'd still like to try a sliver, PM me for a PIF!
I'd only ask that you try it with a razor other than a Cartridge style!

I purchased a straight edge so far that has been a disaster. I started getting a shave once a month from a barber downtown SLC! My whole world has changed.

What would be a good started razor other than catridge?

I purchased a straight edge so far that has been a disaster. I started getting a shave once a month from a barber downtown SLC! My whole world has changed.

What would be a good started razor other than catridge?
Edwin &Jagger 89 and Merkur 34(?) are both good starting razors. You can get each one for about $30-40. Amazon is good place to look as well as west coast shaving.

Top Bottom