What's new

New guy checking in

I've checked here at B&B for info many times in the past and since my DE collection seems to keep growing I thought I better just join up.

Been a DE shaver for a little over 8 years now and it's become an enjoyable hobby. After giving up on expensive cartridge razors that always gave me razor burn, I started with an Edwin Jagger DE89. Then my daily driver for several years was a Merkur 37C but lately, I have expanded out to collecting vintage Gillettes and other modern razors. Also have a Parker semi slant, an ikon B1 slant, and a Muhle R41 head that I use with the ikon bulldog handle. So far my old Gillettes are a short comb New, an L1 Slim adjustable, and an L2 Tech. And just today got a Rockwell 6C in chrome, looking forward to using it in the morning.

I guess I have what could be called the start of an eclectic collection. Looking forward to becoming part of this fine community.

Glad you've joined, welcome! You've got a nice collection, what I consider a manageable collection. You can use what you have & learn the nuances of the razor. This is a wonderful community, I look forward to reading your thoughts on your razors.

Welcome to B&B where the information is abundant.. the people are extraordinary and the rabbit holes 🐇🕳️ are interesting. Glad to have you with us on the adventure of shaving.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@Big_T Sir, as the Ambassador of Badger & Blade in Italy, I desire to give you a very warm welcome to our splendid community. For any help or hint just ask, we are here for you. :001_smile

Top Bottom