What's new

New guy checking in

I just started DE shaving about two months ago and found B&B through Google researching my first razor. What a cool site. I was surprised to see all of the different forums - not just shaving. I'm currently using an EJ de89 and working through different razors and soap samples. I like the EJ and am getting consistently good shaves with it but already know I'm probably going to have a problem with buying razors - I have a Schone arriving in the mail tomorrow ( I know, it's way to early in the game for me to be looking at a new razor - especially one considered aggressive by the reviews I've seen - but it was cheap and eligible for Prime shipping and, well ... ). Anyway, hello and thank you for all of the great information I've already gotten from reading the posts in the forums.

Hello and welcome, Phil. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself more fully.

Welcome to Badger and Blade. It would be difficult to find a better, more gentlemanly place to learn and share your experiences.

Welcome to B&B. Stay with the EJ89 for a few months and it will serve you well. It is a good razor and seems to work with most blades.
I don't know much about the Schone razor but have a Fatip Piccolo which gives a good shave. They look similar. I imagine they shave very much the same.

Top Bottom