What's new

New guy checking in

Hi all,

My name is Caleb and I'm a long time lurker of this site. I've been a member for quite a while, but I've never actually posted. Anyway I've been into this wet shaving thing for a few years and its just great. Shaving used to be a chore that would always end up with bad razor burn and in grown hairs. I hated shaving. Now I love it. I have more DE's and other shaving gear than makes any sense at all.

I have received a lot of good info from this site and I appreciate it all. Thanks to all you guys.

Welcome, Caleb! Glad to hear that you have discovered that shaving can be a pleasure. Thanks for checking in and sharing your thoughts....enjoy the shaves! :001_smile

Hello and welcome, Caleb. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself more fully.

Hi all,

My name is Caleb and I'm a long time lurker of this site. I've been a member for quite a while, but I've never actually posted. Anyway I've been into this wet shaving thing for a few years and its just great. Shaving used to be a chore that would always end up with bad razor burn and in grown hairs. I hated shaving. Now I love it. I have more DE's and other shaving gear than makes any sense at all.

I have received a lot of good info from this site and I appreciate it all. Thanks to all you guys.
Welcome aboard

Top Bottom