What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

New guy checking in

Hi all,

My name is Caleb and I'm a long time lurker of this site. I've been a member for quite a while, but I've never actually posted. Anyway I've been into this wet shaving thing for a few years and its just great. Shaving used to be a chore that would always end up with bad razor burn and in grown hairs. I hated shaving. Now I love it. I have more DE's and other shaving gear than makes any sense at all.

I have received a lot of good info from this site and I appreciate it all. Thanks to all you guys.

Welcome, Caleb! Glad to hear that you have discovered that shaving can be a pleasure. Thanks for checking in and sharing your thoughts....enjoy the shaves! :001_smile

Hello and welcome, Caleb. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself more fully.

Hi all,

My name is Caleb and I'm a long time lurker of this site. I've been a member for quite a while, but I've never actually posted. Anyway I've been into this wet shaving thing for a few years and its just great. Shaving used to be a chore that would always end up with bad razor burn and in grown hairs. I hated shaving. Now I love it. I have more DE's and other shaving gear than makes any sense at all.

I have received a lot of good info from this site and I appreciate it all. Thanks to all you guys.
Welcome aboard

Top Bottom