What's new

New guy checking in

Stopping by for the obligatory first post. My name is John. I am 30 years old from Ga and have yet to try my first DE shave. I am a cigar smoker and was dirwcted this way by a few guys. My only shave that resembles something of a more proper fashion was the one I had on a cruise ship. It was done with a mach 3 but at least I got the hot towel, oils etc that sent me in this direction. I have no idea what to get but I assume it wont take long to find out. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to B&B! I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what you want to buy, this forum breeds irrational purchasing lol. Good luck and happy shaving!

Hi John, welcome to B&B!

Boy, did you come to the right place! This website is the premiere place for all things wet-shaving-related, and our members are friendly and incredibly knowledgable. If you have questions, just ask--an answer will be forthcoming quickly, and it will be from someone who's been there and done that. It's a fantastic resource for you!

When you get a moment, head over to our Hall of Fame and introduce yourself. After that, hold on to your hat--it's going to be a wild and fun ride!!

Enjoy your time here, and once again, WELCOME!

Top Bottom