What's new

New Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum Presentation

The Indian 7 O'Clock Gillette super platinums also known as blacks are known to be pretty sharp and expensive blades.

I got a call from my local dealer to pick up a 1000 blades for a good deal in a new premium salon box presentation. He also shared that the price of 10 blades now makes it cheaper than ever before due to a price drop.

Earlier we used to get a 5+2 blade tuck for around $0.65 locally and now the 10 blade tuck comes for around $0.80 locally.

I picked up 10 boxes of 100 blades each and I was blown away to see the packing !!
proxy.php

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

The Indian 7 O'Clock Gillette super platinums also known as blacks are known to be pretty sharp and expensive blades.

I got a call from my local dealer to pick up a 1000 blades for a good deal in a new premium salon box presentation. He also shared that the price of 10 blades now makes it cheaper than ever before due to a price drop.

Earlier we used to get a 5+2 blade tuck for around $0.65 locally and now the 10 blade tuck comes for around $0.80 locally.

I picked up 10 boxes of 100 blades each and I was blown away to see the packing !!
proxy.php

Got a link or where to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy from my local chemist store who happens to be my friend. I've not seen these online yet in India

So that is a metal container holding ten 10-blade tucks instead of the usual display card of 20 5-blade tucks? Very handsome little piece of kit. Was anything in the little pocket on the left or the one above the blades?

Nope. I saw the slots but it wouldn't fit anything if they wanted to like a DE razor
So that is a metal container holding ten 10-blade tucks instead of the usual display card of 20 5-blade tucks? Very handsome little piece of kit. Was anything in the little pocket on the left or the one above the blades?

Found and purchased one on eBay. Us seller. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool bit of packaging, and by far my favorite of the currently made 7 O’Clock blades. I’m going to check ebay for one of those, thanks for letting us know about it.

Top Bottom