What's new

New from Spain

Welcome to B&B.

The Fatip Gentile and King C Gillette are suitable for novices and experienced shavers alike. Your shaves will improve with better technique.
Perhaps you should try a blade sampler. The Voskhods and Rapira Super Stainless are very similar, another blade to consider.

Thanks for the feedback,

At the moment I am using only Gillette C King, a Henson AL13 Mild is on its way from Canada, I am delighted with Voskhod, I will try Rapira ... The last few days I have improved my shave a lot and I have achieved a perfect close, I am delighted to "return" to the classic shave!😊😊😊

Welcome to B&B.

The Fatip Gentile and King C Gillette are suitable for novices and experienced shavers alike. Your shaves will improve with better technique.
Perhaps you should try a blade sampler. The Voskhods and Rapira Super Stainless are very similar, another blade to consider.

Thanks for the feedback,

At the moment I am using only Gillette C King, a Henson AL13 Mild is on its way from Canada, I am delighted with Voskhod, I will try Rapira ... The last few days I have improved my shave a lot and I have achieved a perfect close, I am delighted to "return" to the classic shave!😊😊😊

Welcome to B&B, Chavdar! Please don’t feel the need to apologise for your English; my Spanish is very limited, and my Bulgarian language skills are non-existent!

Hope you find plenty to enjoy here; you’ll always get plenty of good advice! 😁

Happy shaving!

Al.

Top Bottom