What's new

New from NY, not the city

Found the forum, by accident really. I am required to shave for work, can not have a beard. Became very tired of the ransom, to pay, and the razor burn from the cartridge razors. The "boss", wife bought me the first merkur, that was 3 years ago, haven't looked back. Been a fun learning experience, quality of the brush, makes a noticeable difference. As does the blades, have tried, a few, I actually prefer, merkur, and derby, when I can find them. I will never go back, also grew a handlebar, drives my wife nuts when a stranger compliments me on it.

Hello and welcome, Brian. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Glad you joined the ranks of B&B, Brian! :001_smile

Since you are a new member you are eligible for a chance to win some free goodies! Check it out HERE, and join in the fun!

OUCH, other end of the state, place called Orchard Park. Hate it when you tell someone you are from NY, and they think NYC. Big state

Graydog

Biblical Innards
OUCH, other end of the state, place called Orchard Park. Hate it when you tell someone you are from NY, and they think NYC. Big state

Welcome to B&B Brian, My cousin had a huge handlebar . He was much older and it use to fascinate Me
when I was a kid. enjoy your time here and take a good look around

Top Bottom