What's new

New from New Zealand

Hi everyone,
I decided that it was time for me to man up and get a real razor instead of the crap I was buying from the supermarket and put a real blade against my throat. As a new Manager I have decided that I want to step up and be a man......

I did my first shave today, as an ex hairdresser I am very confident handling a blade so I decided that I would just take the plunge and shave my whole face WTG.
I loved it, shaved off my beard that I had, not that it was long, and it only took me 15 minutes.
But man it was liberating, so I have decided to try it again in the morning post my shower.

I have decided to start with disposable blades and then once I have learnt the basics and my confidence has grown, then I would go an purchase a big boy blade.

Hello and welcome. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Welcome to B&B!

Sounds like you started with a double-edge razor of some kind, but are looking to move on to a straight? If so, this site can help with all kind of information on razors, soaps, brushes, etc.

Sounds like a good start, and keep enjoying!

Were are you at? I lived in Methven/Mt Hutt for a brief period of time when I was a teacher.

Thanks everyone, I've starred with disposal razors in a straight blade. I break a DB in half to use. Anyways last night was very interesting, all I could think about was shaving, and since I've gotten up this morning....Shaving....

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Top Bottom