What's new

New forum - new pif PIF IS NOW CLOSED

1st off. THANKS for the overwhelming positive remarks on the New Video Forum and B&B Radio Show
and
to show our appreciation, as your Steward I am offering the Following PIF

:thumbup:MOVIE NIGHT PACKAGE:thumbup:

which will consist of

• [*=center]Popcorn
    [*=center]Movie Theater Style Candy
    [*=center]Two DVD's in your selected Genre ( no adult themes )
    [*=center]Soda Pop

Here are the rules:

• You must be a member in good standing with at least 50 posts.
  • You Must have listened to at least one of the radio shows or tutorial Videos
  • You must say I'm in
  • You must identify your choice of movie Genre's (I get to pick the movies MUAHAHAHAHAHA)
  • Tell us your favorite movie of all times and why.
  • CONUS only

Winner will be drawn via random number generator, and announced on the B&B Radio show on the 6th of June, and as an added Bonus, the winner will be our 1st Member Spotlight Interview for Broadcast on June 20th.

Good Luck and thanks again for supporting B&B Radio and the B&B Video Library, and most importantly for being members of Badger and Blade!

Last edited:
I'm In!

Movie Genre- SciFi/Action/Comedy

Favourite Movie- Princess Bride- Just excellent all around, good adventure and comedy, plus a nice love story. Watched over phone with Fiance many moons ago.

I'm out since I"m OCONUS and this stuff won't travel well.. But it's a muy bueno PIf, Skypsyd, as are the Video and Radio goodies.

I'm in.

Movie Genre - I enjoy action, comedy, and disney. My other hobby is collecting Blu-Rays. I have over 600 individual movies, and have every disney animation movie released on blu ray.

Favorite movie... boy this is a hard one... I really enjoy Rocky, Jurassic Park, A Few Good Men, and my favorite Disney is Pinocchio. So if I have to pick one I am going to pick A Few Good Men... why you ask, well "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

I'm in.
Genre- dark comedys
Favorite movie- barton fink. My first introduction to the Coen brothers. I just find it flawless in every way. The written characters and casting, writing. I often describe it as my citizen Kane. But if I had to pick a why it would have to be the cinematography. I still watch movies to this day that totally rip off some of the exact same shots.

I'm definitely in (I enjoyed the user videos that show navigation with the narration).
My two genres would probably be mystery/suspense (is that one) and horror. I probably watch more of those than any other.

As far as my favorite movie, that's impossible. Most of the movies I love the most are B&W (Casablanca, It's a Wonderful Life, The Third Man, Bride of Frankenstein) but I like the technicolors too and I like modern movies a lot as well (the mrs. and I like to go out to see movies still). The movie I've seen the most is 1968's Planet of the Apes (at least 7 times on the big screen and about 10 times as much on the small).

But I absolutely LOVE movies.

Not in. Thats a really nice pif. I really enjoy the videos. If [MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION] wins make him put his teeth in before the interview.

I'm in!

Genre: Marvel Superhero movies (I don't have nearly enough of these on DVD)

Favorite movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I'm in...

Film Genre-Action or Western

Favorite movie of all time-"Silverado". Why?? Classic plot, more first tier actors cast than ANY other film I can think of, superb acting (Scott Glenn's reaction to hearing the news his nephew was kidnapped...simply outstanding), lots of fun, and..the punks get it in the end!!

I'm in.

Favorite Genre(s): Comedy/SciFi/Superhero Movies

Favorite movie: Very tough to nail down, but I'd have to go with Dr. Strangelove. Great satirical black comedy with an oddly intense plot.
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids." Great stuff :thumbup1:

In thanks

I like all sorts of movies, Sci-fi, action, drama etc, hard say one genre. I worked at a movie rental store as a teen, I've seen a lot of movies

My favorite movie, would be back to the future 1-3, Why, because it kicks ***. Who wouldn't want Doc Brown as a friend...

Last edited:
Top Bottom