What's new

New find today

So today there was an art festival in town (a very small town) and I was walking around the square. I decided to go into the local antique shop and see what they had (shaving related of course :)

I seen a glass case from a distance and I knew I had found some DE razors. It doesn't happen often around here. There was an old SE I couldnt name, but there was also a fat handled tech and a ball end tech. Needless to say I bought both gillettes...for $10. As I'm fairly new to DE shaving, did I get a good deal? Regardless I like them, and for ten bucks not bad IMO.

It was a happy afternoon :)

$photo-1.jpg$photo.jpg
The two silvers are the ones i got today. The "New" i found a couple weeks ago. This is my Gillette family, and i feel safe to say that it will grow quickly.

They're in decent shape, just cleaned with soap and a tooth brush. Im not complaining.

oh and sorry for the quality. iPad cameras aren't great.

NICE FIND! for 5 each, you can't beat that deal with a stick! Some simple green and an old toothbrush, and then a little mothers chrome polish or flitz and those will be slicker than goose crap on a pump handle.
Yeah, I just said that.

Nice razors. Start with the Techs and graduate to the New. Those are all the razors a man ever needs (though I'm sure you'll find many more).

Top Bottom