What's new

New Eufros Soaps

Just wanted to post Manuel's current soap offerings. He has two new soaps (Rose Oud and Vetiver with Oud) coming available on Thursday, Nov 15th.

For anyone interested, his email is: [email protected].

- SOAPS PREMIUM LINE : New Premium Line : Soaps vegetal and tallow beef with the highest quality components, such as jojoba oil, linseed, rhassoul and essential oils unusual quality, for a delicious experience of shaving.

- VEGETAL :

- Gea : 20 € / soap (bergamot, lavender, cedar, neroli...)
- Wet Earth : 20 € / soap (available in a few days)

- TALLOW :

- Fougère : 20 € / soap
- Ylang Ylang : 24 € / soap (ylang, myrrh, jasmine…)
- Dama de Noche : 20 € / soap (flowers)
- East Breeze : 24 € / soap (myrrh, cardamom, vanilla..)
- Lima-Spices : 20 € / soap, intense menthol
- Zanzíbar : 20 € / soap Myrr, vanilla, patchouli, grapefruit… NEW
- Cronos : 24 € / soap Chamomile, rosewood, green tea, honey
- Rose-Oud : 34 € / soap Rose good quality with oud. Available in November 15. NEW
- Vetiver : 26 € / soap Vetiver with oud ... Available in November 15. NEW

- BALMS : 15 € in 75ml airless, I tried to create a product of very high-end, leads aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5, vitamin E, allantoin, bisabolol, lactic acid, glycerin and very light menthol. It absorbs quickly, leaves no fat and very little is sufficient, it is very slippery, immediately calms the skin .

I now have :

- Wet Earth.
- East Breeze.
- Roses.
- Citrus.
- Ylang Ylang
- Dama de Noche
- Rosa Bourbon
- Gea.
- Lima-Spices
- Tobacco
- Fougère
- Sandalwood
- Zanzíbar
- Cronos
- Rose-Oud 16 € Available in November 15. NEW
- Vetiver 16 € Available in November 15. NEW

Shipping costs are:

- Europe: 10,15 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 16,55 euros.

- Rest of the world: 13,75 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 24,85 euros.

Are his soaps VERY heavy scented?
For reference I had Saponificio Varesino Stella Alpina but needed to toss it as the scent (although nice) was too overwhelming. YMMV and all that of course...

Are his soaps VERY heavy scented?
For reference I had Saponificio Varesino Stella Alpina but needed to toss it as the scent (although nice) was too overwhelming. YMMV and all that of course...
Yes. Manuel is great at what he does, but he doesn't use a light hand to do it. The soaps tend to be quite strong.

Yes. Manuel is great at what he does, but he doesn't use a light hand to do it. The soaps tend to be quite strong.

I certainly hope so! I like strong soaps. He has some great scents - I have a few of his soaps and enjoy them a lot. Not the strongest scents, though. I'd say medium plus.

I've tried the Vetiver this morning. Out of the tube I wasn't impressed with the scent, just plain Vetiver but once lathered it was a powerful explosion of smoked spiced Vetiver, I didn't notice the oud. I think there's some spices, maybe some pepper. Wonderful and powerful scent in a top tier soap.

Manuel's soaps are the only expensive soaps I still buy. They are simply that good for my skin. Couple that with his AS balm and I can't imagine a den without his products.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Manuel's soaps are the only expensive soaps I still buy. They are simply that good for my skin. Couple that with his AS balm and I can't imagine a den without his products.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Ditto. I recently received my first Eufros soaps and what to say. They're simply incredible. Performance is tops (creamy, cushiony, and wonderfully slick) and Manuel's scent interpretations are just superb. They're unique and sort of signature in a way. Evidence - his Fougere: juniper, lavender, sage, and mint. The resulting blend is just beautiful.

Top Bottom