What's new

New EJ 3ONE6

I am betting it is indeed more aggressive than the run of the mill 89. Just watch Kensurfs 2nd video towards the end and look at his lower neck.... looks as if johny scissorhands lathered him.... . I am eager to watch more video reviews....before letting $$$ down the drain.

When I first heard about it, thought it would be a stainless DE 89, which is one of my favorite razors. I was interested and considering the purchase. The two Youtube reviews I have seen say it is significantly more aggressive. I already have more aggressive non-zamac razors, Timeless, Gillette Slim and Fatboy, Rockwell 6S, Red Tip Superspeed, Ikon Tech, CG Level3, Karve E, and several others. I think I have the range from mild to very aggressive covered in small enough steps to be able to fine tune that part of a shave as precisely as I want. So unless I can determine there is something new and different I have been missing and this razor brings it to the table, I will probably pass.

I find it ridiculous that EJ has opted to run the reviews/previews through US YouTube channels, when they have PaulH & Kevy Shaves in their own country and in general appears to value the US market over Europe, at least with regards to information.

U.S. market is far larger, so they are going to send them the razors. Razor seems really interesting but I'll wait for the "independent" reviews of production models. Pricing will also be key some great cheap SS out there.

I find it ridiculous that EJ has opted to run the reviews/previews through US YouTube channels, when they have PaulH & Kevy Shaves in their own country and in general appears to value the US market over Europe, at least with regards to information.

That's odd indeed. However, I think both Paul and Kevy have most of their audience in the US. Let's not forget that Ken is of English origin and big anglophile.

It's not about where the audience is located but how far the reach is - and PaulH & Kevy are the biggest YouTubers (to my knowledge) aside from KenSurfs ever since Nick Shaves has bowed out. So that is odd, especially since they are both British.

Aside from Ken I've only seen reviews of WCS (2x) and the Tulsan Shaver.

It probably give us a good insight to their markets; US more lucrative! It's ALL about money

Too expensive for what at this point would be an impulse buy.

I suppose some of that might be the currency exchange rate, but it is difficult to understand the price otherwise. Not with that .84 Game Changer sitting there on my shelf.

This can backfire ...

I had wanted to get this after my EJ DE89. But after all the Insta teasing for two months with nothing, I recently bought a Fatip and am happy with it!
But w the teasing....if there are no production "issues" I bet you will see it and want it....., if you have been bitten by the razor bug

Top Bottom