What's new

New DE shaver from Nova Scotia

I'm of no help as far as stores, though interested to hear.

Welcome to the coolest little corner of the internet!

If I can ever get the paperwork finished (waiting on one final piece but the snowstorm caused some early week closures apparently) I'll be moving to PEI with my dual Canadian-US citizen wife and daughters in April/May.

I'm sure once the bubble is back in place we'll be venturing out to visit Nova Scotia!

Welcome!

We live in Seattle, so we used to visit Vancouver, BC in pre-pandemic days.

Sorry, not much help in Nova Scotia (but it is on the bucket list)!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Welcome to B&B, have some great shaves!
Best online Shave shops in Canada would be I know of.

These are the two online shops I like to use. Fendrihan has good shipping mininum buy for free shipping. Both have great customer service and tracking.

Thanks for the input. I was also recommended The Classic Edge. Ordered my Rockwell 6c from them. $60 for free shipping seemed pretty decent seeing as who would spend less than $60 on a shave order anyways haha

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Welcome. If you are looking to buy a world class shaving brush, check out Spiffo. They are outside of Halifax and make amazing brushes.

Top of the Chain, Fendrihan and Italian Barber are my go to retailers for soaps and such.

Thanks! I saw an Omega boar brush at shoppers, and I may pick that up since so far I like soaps over creams. A little more backbone to load the brush. My next purchase is a Merkur 15c. Added on the Parker PTB shavette to get free shipping lol

welcome from central Illinois. Good luck finding the right retailer. I've toyed with the idea of starting a brick & mortar location in retirement.

That may be a good plan for when my body can't handle drywall anymore. Sell my drywall business and open a store.

Thanks! I saw an Omega boar brush at shoppers, and I may pick that up since so far I like soaps over creams. A little more backbone to load the brush. My next purchase is a Merkur 15c. Added on the Parker PTB shavette to get free shipping lol

The Omega Boar at SDM is a good brush. Don’t buy the Wilkinson Sword brush. It is awful.

That's what I have now. Saw all the Wilkinson sword stuff at Walmart and decided to give Wet shaving a try after not shaving for about 10 years. Seems pretty splayed and messed up after only a month.

Hello, also from Canada. There are some really good shops in Canada that you can order from online and many have free shipping over $50 or $60. Here are the ones I’ve used

- Top of the Chain has best selection in Canada without a doubt and is the Canadian / International shop artisans use when they do a limited drop.
- Fendrihan
- Stonefield Shaving (Fantastic service from Jonathan that does this in his free time when not flying)
- Italian Barber
- Classic Edge
- Kent of Inglewood

Those are the ones I’ve used off the top of my head, there’s probably more Im forgetting.

BTW welcome

welcome from central Illinois. Good luck finding the right retailer. I've toyed with the idea of starting a brick & mortar location in retirement.
That may be a good plan for when my body can't handle drywall anymore. Sell my drywall business and open a store.

Top Bottom