What's new

New DE guy from an accidental find

Hi Brian, I am also quite new here but had been silently reading various threads for months.
Mind you, wet shaving initially appears cowt-saving but one day you will wake up to the fact that you are spending dollars on your new hobby!
See you around :001_smile

Hi Brian, I am also quite new here but had been silently reading various threads for months.
Mind you, wet shaving initially appears cowt-saving but one day you will wake up to the fact that you are spending dollars on your new hobby!
See you around :001_smile

HA!!! Shhh... don't tell the wife.

Welcome to the B & B it is very very easy to spend more money on DE shaving than cartridge razor. 99% cant help the urge to not try that soap or aftershave..... Or that new razor..... Or those blades..... You can see where this is going. But we are a happy bunch so we have that going for us.

Welcome. I too was in the same boat, using gillette multi-blade carts, then decided I was tired of the wasted money and the handles that always needed to be replaced. I couldn't quite get the wife on board with a straight so I went with DSC for a couple years, as well as brush and soap. Last year I finally made the jump to DE with a fantastic deal on one of those monthly men's clubs. I still hate shaving, but not as much.

I was just PIF'd a straight recently and need to get it cleaned up and honed. So that is about to happen.

A very warm Welcome to B & B Brian!
And yes DE shaving is way way cheaper than carts once you find what works for you.

Welcome to B&B. Being a member here is a certain way to save money! :001_rolle

Hahaha its cost me more but worth every penny, and I love shaving now its not just a chore.

Just think of all the money you'll save!

Welcome to B&B! For sensible people looking to be shave-thrifty, you've come to the right place :D

Top Bottom