What's new

New DE blade from Phoenix Shaving?

They go out of their way to say this isn't the case on their website. Why do you think it isn't true?

He never really gives any specific background on the development and details on the blade manufacturing. People want to know the manufacturer and where these are made. I haven't heard a word besides claims of smoothness and sharpness. I am surprised he did not claim they last longer than Personna 74's. I buy and enjoy PAA products but I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

He never really gives any specific background on the development and details on the blade manufacturing. People want to know the manufacturer and where these are made. I haven't heard a word besides claims of smoothness and sharpness. I am surprised he did not claim they last longer than Personna 74's. I buy and enjoy PAA products but I take everything he says with a grain of salt.
I figure it I hate them they will be easy to trade and or give away.
I already have several friends addicted to DE shaving with me. I am the only one posting here though.

I figure it I hate them they will be easy to trade and or give away.
I already have several friends addicted to DE shaving with me. I am the only one posting here though.

I am going to do that but I want to send in several kinds.

I got to that exact link. Fancy! Omg such luxury. I certainly wouldn't say no. I won't be buying something that fancy anytime soon.
Well after your latest acquisitions, I would have to think about it. Now you see why I was excited about the brush I PMed you about, it has better hair grade and is half the cost! They have plenty when the mood(acquisition) strikes...

Isn't it getting kinda late, oh supreme slasher of legs?

Well after your latest acquisitions, I would have to think about it. Now you see why I was excited about the brush I PMed you about, it has better hair grade and is half the cost! They have plenty when the mood(acquisition) strikes...

Isn't it getting kinda late, oh supreme slasher of legs?
I did go on a bit of a bender. I bought soaps and blades and a brush. In total I spent $60. I broke my synthetic brush though so opps. Like how does that happen. It fell off the counter and cracked. So I had to replace. That's it I am officially done buying.
It is getting late, but I will brows later I think

Top Bottom