What's new

New convert.

I work with a young fellow about the age of 19. He has always been asking me about shaving so I have decided to set him up with some vintage Gillettes, blades, badger brush and some cream that is available.
My second convert to wet shaving. Woo hoo.

Nice work.. I have converted 1 and everyone else just looks at me with a bemused look as if I am daft!

I gave him a box this morning and his face lit up. A couple of vintage Gillettes that will be gentle for him, a nice badger brush and some cream that will be readily available for him when he runs out. I guess my enthuasim for this hobby rubs off.

I gave him a box this morning and his face lit up. A couple of vintage Gillettes that will be gentle for him, a nice badger brush and some cream that will be readily available for him when he runs out. I guess my enthusiasm for this hobby rubs off.

An excellent job sir, I would be happy to pass on a few blades but not any of my gear, then again I don't have that much stuff..

I've boxed up most of my original DE purchases & plan to send them to friends around the US who have already expressed interest but don't have the time or $ to invest in a serious case of RAD or forum addiction.

Isn't convincing others to be as crazy as us part of the fun?? :thumbup:

Top Bottom