What's new

New Colt Cobra..Finally had one in hand

Yep. Brand new and in a display case...begging me to take it home. Might just happen tomorrow; depends what kind of trade I can swing.

Tagged.

I'm really interested in one of these things. I've got revolvers coming out of my ears, but I could always use another.

Wow, snag it fast. I've been trying to get a couple for customers for a while now, none of my distributors can get it.

IMG_7146.JPG

....and it is mine. Have to pick it up at another dealer later (out of state sale-I live on the GA-TN line), but no worries on that. Can pick it up later today if I like. Paid MSRP. Can't go wrong.
@simon1. Yes, the DA pull is that good. Smoother than a Bill Clinton promise.

That thing would be caked with Unique soot before the sun went down the first day I brought it home.

I wonder of old D frame grips will fit the new gun. If so, I would have a set of factory wood on it and a polished silver Tyler T grip.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
That thing would be caked with Unique soot before the sun went down the first day I brought it home.

I wonder of old D frame grips will fit the new gun. If so, I would have a set of factory wood on it and a polished silver Tyler T grip.

I believe I heard that they will.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
"Mein Gott!"

That is *awesome*; great snag, congrats!!

Hoping it has true Colt Snake smoothness ...

AA

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
You do know that a range report, with pictures, is mandatory there Ace...like this weekend.

I would have a set of factory wood on it and a polished silver Tyler T grip.

Do you mean something similar to this? :biggrin1: I love that little thing, it's always with me.

IMG_0006 (2).JPG

IMG_0008 (2).JPG

Yep, I have a pile of D frames. The little early Agent on top is a handier pocket piece due to it's shorter grip and hammer shroud, but a Cobra works fine, too.
1506738211086747491346.jpg

Top Bottom