What's new

New Colognes From Antica Barbieria Colla

$uploadfromtaptalk1447204037445.jpg

10ml spray bottles.

The cap on number 0 came off, as I was pulling it out of the cellophane baggie, so I spilled the majority of it on my hand :(

0 has a nice juniper and sage scent, tailing off into something floral!

It smells divine! The juniper has tapered, and cedar has taken the driver seat!
Totally agree. After the dry down, wonderful cedar smell.
Also, the same thing happened to the cap on number 0 in my bunch....strange. I was able to save it from spilling out though....sorry to hear you lost it.

I'm wearing #4 today, on top of Floid blue. A great pairing, like Peanut Butter and Jelly or Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant.

So Dane, what's your take on the new scents?
I'm terrible at reviews! I really like #0 & [URL=http://badgerandblade.com/vb/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=4]#4 .[/URL] #1 comes in at 3rd, and I'm not a big Sandalwood fan, so #9 is batting cleanup! They're all complex scents. Each time I use them, a different note rises to the top. If I had the dough, I'd be in for #0 & #4 , only because they seem to be my cup of tea- Cedary and Citrusy!

What are your takes, ray?

Thanks Dane. I've been curious what others are thinking about these.

As you, I am not a fan of Sandalwood, so I'm out on that one. Although, like you said, it seems to change the times I've tried it, I get different notes.

For me, #1 and #0 are a tie. I look at #1 as a refreshing, non-intrusive, overall appealing scent. For the week I tried it, I got more citrus than anything.
#0 to me has the sophistication and complexity that doesn't go overboard with the cedar dry down, for me at least. I love both.

Last edited:
Top Bottom