What's new

New Colognes From Antica Barbieria Colla

ABC is releasing four new colognes this November.

"The most famous barber shop in Milan for its prestige, for its famous customers and traditions it has followed throughout its history. Opened by Dino Colla in 1904, when entering the store one has the impression of traveling through time and entering a world where attention and customer care are a sacred and inviolable value. In 2015 for the celebration of its 111 years of history with beards and hair, the shop has launched a new product line for men care: Colognes.

Four fragrances: a reminder of perfumes normally used in the barber shop since its opening in 1904. Four numbers, the year of the founding of this landmark, characterize the olfactory notes typical of the class and elegance that Antica Barbieria Colla has been able to maintain over time.

Colonia n°1: A fragrance that expresses a sparkling masculinity. An intense and sophisticated composition of bergamot and citrus blended with a rich bouquet of flowers in which the protagonist is Jasmine, accompanied by Ozonica and Gardenia. The fund is formed by rich and elegant Moss and Patchouli.

Colonia n°9: A tribute to the past - the Sandalwood - which reveals in this fragrance all its majesty and elegance. A composition that opens with the soft notes of Sandalwood. It then unfolds accents of Thrush and Geranium which anticipate the richness of enveloping musk and vanilla. A crescendo of emotions that goes on with the warm and lovely Petitgrain. A refined and timeless Eau de Cologne.

Colonia n°0: A fragrance at the same time light and intense. A debut with clear notes of Bergamot Birch heralds the radiant character of Juniper wood and Artemisia that continues to unfold combined with the intensity of Vetiver. In the end the delicate notes of Cedarwood and Oak Moss.

Colonia n°4: A bright and sunny fragrance thanks to the combination of Lemon, Rosemary and Lavender. In the heart, the essence of Pink and Orange merges with the intense aroma of Neroli and Jasmine. On the bottom, a light touch of Cedarwood and notes of Coumarin."

I must say, a very tempting group of formulations!

This sounds quite interesting. Thanks for posting, Dane. I don't know much (anything, really) about ABC fragrances. Maybe they will sell a sample set.

Update:

The Frags will be available November 4th, as will the sample sets! You have to reserve the sample sets, though, at [email protected]. prices are 105,00€ and 7,00€

$uploadfromtaptalk1446225525758.jpg
Photo by Simone Arena, Simpol-lab -.www.simpol-lab.com)

I just finished my transaction with Antica Barbieria and the sample set will be shipping out soon. Thanks again fordfather for the information!

Yikes. 25,00€ for delivery of samples to Ontario, Canada. I will have to pass. But I am looking forward to hearing reviews by you gents when you get them.

It's not that the delivery price is unfair. I knew from prior experience that mailing from Italy is not cheap. I'm putting cash aside for an expensive fragrance that my wife loves to smell on me, but does it know it's actual cost. Basically, I'm squirreling money away to pick up this particular bottle and I need to exercise a bit of discipline.

I really am looking forward to hearing some reviews of these samples.

It's not that the delivery price is unfair. I knew from prior experience that mailing from Italy is not cheap. I'm putting cash aside for an expensive fragrance that my wife loves to smell on me, but does it know it's actual cost. Basically, I'm squirreling money away to pick up this particular bottle and I need to exercise a bit of discipline.

I really am looking forward to hearing some reviews of these samples.
[emoji106] Frag Restraint! I applaud your commitment, good Sir!

Top Bottom