What's new

New Cella Bio organic aftershave

Has anyone tried this? I am wondering about the scent profile and strength. The product description is not much help. I don't like to buy an aftershave product without knowing the scent profile and strength. Is it a scent that dissipates quickly or something that last all day.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
i have the aftershave splash not the balm. the scent profile and longevity is pretty similar with the original splash. i find the scent very similar to the original but slightly different in that i have justified the purchase. :)

i have the aftershave splash not the balm. the scent profile and longevity is pretty similar with the original splash. i find the scent very similar to the original but slightly different in that i have justified the purchase. :)
By similar scent you mean almond fragrance?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
i have a hard time describing scents and its been a few weeks since i used it but i would say yes the almond, fresh and clean scent ... not standard barbershop but a more light crisp almond base. i hope that helps.

i have a hard time describing scents and its been a few weeks since i used it but i would say yes the almond, fresh and clean scent ... not standard barbershop but a more light crisp almond base. i hope that helps.
Yup...thanks.

I have the soap in the tub and to me it smells nothing like almonds. I would say a more cologne aquatic scent.
I’ll be getting the splash at some point.

I saw they had released the soap with the same line, but haven't tried them yet. I guess I will have to add it to the holiday shopping list!

Top Bottom