What's new

New Brush

Guys, I now have all of the products I need for a perfect shave except a shaving brush. I have read every thread on brushes but still can not decide on which one to start with. I think I would prefer a smaller one but I am not real sure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Wess

Some more info, particularly what you want/can spend, would be helpful. Also desired size, bristle characteristics, etc.

the above two suggestions are good. i like a brush that is a workhorse, not too soft and the bristles know how to make a thick lather out of soap.

i think a best badger brush is probably right up your alley...

Wess,

While knot size, bristle category, brush shape, and handle are all very specific tastes, I believe that both Saville Row and Vulfix are two very fine brands of brushes and both very moderately priced. I would think you could find something pleasing from either company without putting too big of a dent in the pocket.

Kyle

Thanks, for the suggestions. I decided to go with the Vulfix 374. I know it is very small but I think it might be right up my alley

Wess,

For what it's worth, I think you've made an excellent decision with both the size of brush and the brand. Most members here will attest, however, that your first brush is simply a gateway drug and before you know it, you'll be a brush junkie like the rest of us (sadly the same holds true for soaps, creams, razors, aftershaves, colognes, etc).

Best of luck and enjoy your new brush.

Kyle

Top Bottom