What's new

New brush - it can be YOURS!!! Lot 186

I wanted to thank those that bid on this brush. I would've been happy with it fetching the opening bid, let alone the winning one. I'm honored that some of you guys liked it enough to bid on it at all. It makes me want to do more PIF to show my thanks to this great forum! Stay tuned.

The mother of all brushes arrived Weds. Finally had chance to post. All envy @CigarSmoka 's creation! :001_smile

20171028_193403.jpg

Beautiful, well-balanced, and lathers amazingly. I sure got lucky this year!

I should have run you up on that one. That was one of the coolest brushes in the auction, and that's saying something with what was in the auction.

Thanks for the kind words @Ice-Man & @G.W. I've decided that I won't make another brush with those 3 colors so @Snurgblat will have a one of a kind. I plan to do at least one brush every year for the auction as long as I'm making them and will do the same, a unique color combo that I won't repeat.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks for the kind words @Ice-Man & @G.W. I've decided that I won't make another brush with those 3 colors so @Snurgblat will have a one of a kind. I plan to do at least one brush every year for the auction as long as I'm making them and will do the same, a unique color combo that I won't repeat.
An extremely limited edition. Great idea. And that truly is a one of a kind beauty.

Top Bottom