What's new

New brush - it can be YOURS!!! Lot 186

I made this brush several months ago and it's still one of my faves. New and unused, with a 24mm finest badger set at ~50mm. The handle is ~57mm. Originally I listed this in the Marketplace but pulled the listing because a friend at the cigar shop I go to really liked it. I planned to give it to him but before we had a chance to meet he got transferred to California. I haven't seen him since and never did anything with the brush, so I'm donating it to the St Sue auction. I assure you the finish is flawless, no scratches/impurities/air pockets to mar the surface, with a high gloss you have to see in person to really appreciate. I don't know the make of the knot because I can't read Chinese, but it was my favorite of the 5 different Chinese vendors I purchased knots from and worthy of this gorgeous handle. Bid generously, because if it doesn't go for what I think is a fair price I'll put in a bid that is and buy it back from myself! Sorry the pics aren't the best, and may show some dust on the handle, but I guarantee there are no defects. Colors are violet, red, and bronze.

IMG_1458.JPG IMG_1459.JPG IMG_1460.JPG
IMG_1457.JPG

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I made this brush several months ago and it's still one of my faves. New and unused, with a 24mm finest badger set at ~50mm. The handle is ~57mm. Originally I listed this in the Marketplace but pulled the listing because a friend at the cigar shop I go to really liked it. I planned to give it to him but before we had a chance to meet he got transferred to California. I haven't seen him since and never did anything with the brush, so I'm donating it to the St Sue auction. I assure you the finish is flawless, no scratches/impurities/air pockets to mar the surface, with a high gloss you have to see in person to really appreciate. I don't know the make of the knot because I can't read Chinese, but it was my favorite of the 5 different Chinese vendors I purchased knots from and worthy of this gorgeous handle. Bid generously, because if it doesn't go for what I think is a fair price I'll put in a bid that is and buy it back from myself! Sorry the pics aren't the best, and may show some dust on the handle, but I guarantee there are no defects. Colors are violet, red, and bronze.

View attachment 830822 View attachment 830823 View attachment 830824 View attachment 830821
Jay What is the lot # , I can't find it .

AUCTION LOT# 186

@Graydog - there it is Steve. Thanks for calling this to my attention.
@Graybeard57 - thank you!
@Quijote - thank you for the kind words, I honestly feel it's the best I've made to date.
@Hoka Hey - thank you for your commitment to bid. I work at a cancer clinic so obviously I feel this auction is for a very worthwhile cause.

Top Bottom