What's new

New Brush Day!

Got my Wolf Whiskers (2 band badger in the black handle, silver tip in blue) and a Semogue Owner's Club 2012. I have another Semogue Owner's Club Cherry and got this one as a spare, I really like that brush. The Wolf Whiskers are top notch, great quality, knots feel great, price was super reasonable also. I'll try them out this week and see how it goes! Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm on call and dodging pages.....

Used the silver tip this morning. It was amazing. Super soft but had decent backbone to lather with. Best brush I've used so far, Kent included. Wolf whiskers could easily charge more for these, they are a great deal for sure.

Their site is http://www.wolfwhiskers.com

To order you have to get on his wait list. There is a link on his site with instructions. Looks like the list opens back up on Aug 15th. The day it opened up last time I put my name on twice (he lets you add up to twice) and within a month or so I got an email saying it was time to order. The list fills up within a day or so, I'd go there right when it opens if you are interested and add yourself. Well worth the wait, these are by far my favorite brushes and are a bargain for the price (both of mine were around $175 shipped total).

How are they doing for you so far? Still prefer the Silvertip to the 2 band? I am loving my 2 band. Lathers like a beast and has perfect feel and backbone.

I love them both. The silver tip is my favorite for softer soaps and creams, harder soaps I prefer the 2 band. But man, I really wish I had gotten these a few months ago. Would have saved me some time and $$. Think I'll sell my Kent and Jagger silver tip brushes now. They aren't going to get any use. I'll keep my SOC brushes, though. They will be my travel brushes.

Still think for the $$ you can't do much better than these WW brushes.

What does Peter call that blue/black color? I'm looking to get my son a brush for Christmas and those are his chosen colors.

Good day indeed! Nice brushes. How do they lather?
LOTH here would not let me get away with three new brushes in one shipment. :thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom