What's new

New Boar Brush PIF

I'm In. I have 2 brushes, a Badger (Wolf Whisker), a Synthetic (Sterling Kong), and now this would complete the set.

Either way good luck to all.

I'm in. I've only been wet shaving for less than two months now, and don't have experience with anything other than synthetic brushes.

I'm in. Used a couple of "drug store" boars over the years. Just started to invest in brushes and currently only have a badger. I'm plan to buy a good boar, but right now my money is going to buying a new house (i.e. don't see a brush or any new shaving gear for a while).
Nice PIF and thanks!

I'm in. Have a low end Omega boar and your brush looks to be a great upgrade.
Great PIF. Thanks for the generosity.
Mikey

I'm in. I currently only have 1 brush, a synthetic. I have been planning on making a boar brush part of my next purchase though. This one is much nicer than the ones I have been looking at.

Oh what the heck, I'm in. I'd like to try a nice boar. The 3 cheap ones I've had, I ended up giving them away in some sort of PIF before I really even got to use them.

I'm in. I have two brushes, a boar and a badger. Both are low end and I much prefer the boar. So I would like try a high end boar.

Top Bottom